Our Professional Development Team (PDT) will come to your site to deliver curriculum training that is customized to fit your needs.
Our highly experienced PDT will work with you to create an appropriate professional development plan so that your staff can effectively implement the WINGS Curriculum.
To request your customized on-site training, please email your request
and our Professional Development Coordinator will contact you to set up your session.
Monthly webinars are offered to support programs in implementing WINGS Curriculum, along with general sessions on best practices for child development and early learning - for educators and parents. To receive notifications about webinars, please join our mailing list
On-site and Online training topics may include:
- Scheduling daily routines
- Assessing and evaluating child progress
- Planning lessons for infants, toddlers, and/or preschoolers
- Involving the community
- Engaging families
- Gaining staff buy-in
- Annual planning
- Connecting assessment to planning
- Integrating technology
- Program management
- Organizational structure
- Appreciating differences
- Including children with special needs
- Building positive and productive relationships
- Supporting families in crisis
- Achieving accreditation
"He who dares to teach must never cease to learn". - John Cotton Dana